svētdiena, 2011. gada 16. janvāris

You never stop loving someone. You just learn to live without them.

bird_cage

I think it is my turn to learn to liv with out them.  
It's my turn to start improve myself. It is my turn to break free from this pathetic situation – I am a prisoner in my own feelings. I’m asking myself –
why???

Remember,you are born to live,don't live because you're born!

I think that this should be my new motto, because I don’t live I just exist.

My little liar are moved on with his live so way don’t I do the same, maybe the future will surprise me. It is unbelievable  how happy hi is whit out me. Maybe I was the responsible one who made us grow apart but there is nothing I can do now, is it?

Maybe I need find someone who will help me recover but everybody is taken, they have their own problems.

OK I need to start live, start feel start do something with my live, nobody will help me if  I will bi miserable.

SO LET’S GO AND START NEW LIFE.

61